Re: [Videolib] Requests for television shows on DVD

From: Chris Lewis <clewis@american.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 18 2009 - 06:56:26 PDT

For what it's worth, we follow a similar philosophy to what Gary
described. We buy some on request, some because they represent the
zeitgeist of their era, but also we buy the stuff that rises to the
level of art for art's sake (you laugh). I'm talking Sopranos, The
Wire, All in the Family, Mary Tyler Moore Show, Generation Kill,
Freaks and Geeks, Sealab 2021, Twilight Zone.There's more to these
shows than their being cultural touchstones.

--
Chris Lewis
Media Librarian