Re: [Videolib] Requests for television shows on DVD

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 16:10:37 PDT

I am a little confused. Would they be on permanent reserve and never allowed
to circulate ? Does the prof intend to use a particular episode or episodes
in class or is it more generic ? I assume you would generally try to buy
titles to used in a course and hey I think the Simpsons is better than most
films made in the last 20 years. Blockbuster may not be too viable an
alternative in terms of location but I suppose Netflix would work if you
don't want to buy it.
Jessica