Re: [Videolib] iTunes to DVD

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 16:41:26 PDT

I think this might be a case of finding the right person to say YES. I think
the nature of this film is that you could make an appeal that it is sort of
crazy for it NOT to be available for classroom use but again finding a
person who can give permission is tricky. I note the film was co-produced by
Lifetime and a company called Permut Presentations. Permut is in LA and the
phone is (310) 248-2792. Give them a call , they may well refer you back to
Lifetime but they may have the right contact name . If the Prof wants it
enough ask him/her to help out. Perhaps call LAMBDA , Human Rights Fund or
other major gay organization and ask for their help. I think in this type of
request there is a good chance someone will help you.*
*
*Good luck*
*
*