Re: [Videolib] Looking for rare film 7 Angry Men - not 12

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 14:36:29 PDT

Well there is no LEGAL copy available Steve because it was never released.
There are bootleg copies on line but it would be a little unseemly fora
government institution to buy one and really bad to actually screen it if
that is what you have in mind. I lost track of the rights on Allied Artists
films but
I think they might be owned by WB.