Re: [Videolib] iTunes to DVD

From: Jo Ann Reynolds <Jo_Ann.Reynolds@uconn.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 10:44:34 PDT

We're checking with iTunes store as to whether their license agreement
allows a faculty member to purchase a tv show and show it to their class
during regular class time.

There are clips and "extra" material available on Hulu.

Jo Ann

Jo Ann Reynolds
Reserve Services Coordinator
University of Connecticut