Re: [Videolib] iTunes to DVD

From: Bergman, Barbara J <barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 09:46:59 PDT

Does the classroom have computer inputs?
This would be a bit convoluted and involve using someone's iTunes account and computer, but does avoid a format transfer.
Purchases from iTunes are downloaded. Therefore if you downloaded the purchased video to a laptop, you could take the computer to class, plug into the projector and show it from the computer.

Remember the good ol' days of off-air taping?

Barb Bergman | Media Services & Interlibrary Loan Librarian | Minnesota State University, Mankato | barbara.bergman@mnsu.edu | (507) 389-5945 |