Re: [Videolib] PPR question

From: Merle J. Slyhoff <mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 13:54:05 PDT

The original title she asked to borrow is readily available for purchase or rental. We don't own the original title but she was told to contact me to borrow other titles we own. I know I was asked because, as you indicated, my premise about PPR is no doubt correct and we have a large film collection.

Merle J. Slyhoff V: 215-898-9013
Collection Development & F: 215-898-6619
Resource Sharing Librarian E: mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu
Biddle Law Library
University of Pennsylvania
3460 Chestnut Street