Re: [Videolib] Public Performance Rights advice

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 13:38:50 PDT

GRAPES is the easy one. Criterion Pictures USA outside Chicago. ( not to be
confused with Criterion/Janus). They handle Fox.EL NORTE, try Criterion
/JANUS. It is actually playing in NYC this week so clearly rights are out
there either with Janus or with the director who you can find.

I blanked out on which company distributed THE VISITOR.