[Videolib] PPR question

From: Merle J. Slyhoff <mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 11 2009 - 13:18:35 PDT

Need the gurus' thoughts on this...

We buy a title for our library. It comes with PPR. Another school wants to borrow it for a film festival they're doing. I don't think the PPR extends to another school. Am I right? Want to make sure I'm covered when I give my reply. Thanks!

Merle

Merle J. Slyhoff V: 215-898-9013
Collection Development & F: 215-898-6619
Resource Sharing Librarian E: mslyhoff@law.upenn.edu
Biddle Law Library
University of Pennsylvania
3460 Chestnut Street