[Videolib] The Third Man

From: patti ruocco <ruoccop@lislelibrary.org>
Date: Wed Sep 09 2009 - 09:44:56 PDT

Can anyone on the list tell me who I can contact
-- and how to get a hold of them for permission
to show "The Third Man" to our film club? I seem
to be running into a dead end. Thanks very much!

Patti

Patricia Ruocco
Adult Services
Lisle Library District
777 Front St.
Lisle, IL 60532
630-971-1675
ruoccop@lislelibrary.org

Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ­Groucho Marx