[Videolib] CCUMC Fall Conference

From: Hutchison, Jane <HutchisonJ@wpunj.edu>
Date: Wed Sep 09 2009 - 06:25:55 PDT

DEADLINE Approaching for CCUMC Conference

Please join us in warm and sunny North Carolina for the CCUMC Fall
conference from October 15-19, 2009 hosted by Elon University. There
will be over 20 presentations as well as 6 interest group sessions:
Management, Administration & Services, Collection Development and
Management, Emerging Technologies, Leadership, Instructional Design and
Small Institutions which reflect our new tagline: Leadership in Media &
Academic Technology.

We have a great conference in store for you ranging from a new video
contest highlighting the best promotional and best training video to our
annual copyright update by Jeff Clark. The vendor showcase offers an
opportunity to talk informally with our corporate members regarding
their products and services. There's something for everyone at the
CCUMC conference.

The Sheraton at Greensboro has agreed to extend our hotel reservation
cut-off date from September 14 to September 21 for the discounted rate.
The hotel group booking code is "media". For conference registration
at the early bird rate, the deadline is September 14th and the form can
be found on the ccumc.org website at
http://ccumc.org/system/files/RegForm-2009.pdf

Questions? Just call our Executive office at (812) 855-6049.

  SEE YOU IN GREENSBORO!

Jane B. Hutchison

Associate Director
President

Instruction & Research Technology
Consortium of College & University Media Centers

William Paterson University
http://www.ccumc.org

Wayne, NJ 07470

973-720-2980 (work)