Re: [Videolib] Ash Barge Odyssey & Toxic Waters

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri Sep 04 2009 - 09:10:01 PDT

Ash Barge Odyssey was distributed by UC Extension Media (Ce at one time
and has, like a big chunk of CMIL's list, gone lamentably into the black
hole...

You could try contacting Dan Bickley at Berkeley Media
(http://www.berkeleymedia.com/) and see if he has info about the
whereabouts of the producers.

Gary Handman

> Does anybody know where I can purchase Ash Barge Odyssey & Toxic Waters
> produced by Michael Thomas Productions?
>
> Rhonda Pancoe
> Media Acquisitions Coordinator
> Colgate University