Re: [Videolib] Vintage Film Buff

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 02 2009 - 14:21:32 PDT

No nearly all this stuff is COMPLETELY under copyright. Filled mostly with
Fox , Paramount and Universal because Warner Bros actually tracks down these
sites and goes after them. I will forward info to studios but hard to say if
they will take action. They seem fixated on Asian pirates bootlegging
FRIDAY THE !3TH PART 22

In any event I ASSURE these are nearly all PIRATE ILLEGAL COPIES of titles
the studios just have not put out yet ( though some have run on cable)

Keep mind that these are almost all STUDIO OWNED FILMS and with some
notable exeptions 99% of them made after 1923 are still under copyright.

Jessica