Re: [Videolib] Mass video reserve policies?

From: Gail Fedak <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 31 2009 - 17:14:29 PDT

Forgot to mention,
We do circulate legally acquired (no dubs), faculty-owned videos as a
service for faculty. The faculty member provides us however many copies s/he
desires (usually 3-5) and a copy of his/her current class roll(s) and we
check these out to the students to take home for 24-48 hours. If a student
loses one, we charge the same as we would for one of ours unless the faculty
member is willing to let the student purchase a used copy somewhere to
replace it. Not many faculty use this service, but a few summer faculty do.
Thanks,
Gail

Gail B. Fedak, Director
Media Resources