Re: [Videolib] Mass video reserve policies?

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@alamo.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 31 2009 - 12:02:40 PDT

Amen! Aren't we supposed to be about ACCESS? We might limit usage of
some videos to the library for patrons other than faculty, but that is
about as far as I go. Everything is available--we use the taxpayers
money to make these purchases. If the prof truly needs multiple copies
let his department buy them. I will occasionally purchase a second copy
of something that is popular in a cross-disciplinary way, but even that
will go away with more video streaming becoming available (at a fair
price, of course). Sorry, couldn't let that go by.

Christine Crowley Godin
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Faculty, Theatre
Northwest Vista College