Re: [Videolib] Circulating AV Cart

From: Sakarya, Mustafa <MSakarya@mercy.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 31 2009 - 07:43:01 PDT

We use smart carts from a company called RnB Enterprises. Sturdy metal
cart, nice and loud Anchor speaker, DVD/VCR and the projector is raised
up off the top shelf by a special mount so that the top shelf has more
room for the laptop. Whole thing was $2150 each (including projector
but not laptop). Sound is adjustable at the speaker. It has worked out
ok.

Mustafa Sakarya

Head of Media Service, Mercy College, NY