Re: [Videolib] Tampopo

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 29 2009 - 15:10:54 PDT

I'm sorry to say, but I am supposing that when Itami committed suicide, the
rights to his films became complicated. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect the
film is no longer available legally available here. On Amazon, Fox Lorber's
copy no longer is distributed and the other looks like a bootleg though I
may be wrong and Itami Productions in Japan DID put it out. I have my
doubts.
Dennis
Milestone Film & Video

--