Re: [Videolib] Circulating AV Cart

From: Karen Glover <kmlively@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Aug 29 2009 - 04:51:08 PDT

Bethany,
I have an alternative. What about outfitting one of the student group study rooms to include this equipment? Or a television with the video players attached (a much cheaper version of the cart). You could always keep the room locked and check out the key. We circulate each of those items (minus the speakers) individually. We do not have a place for groups to view video but we had a group rent a video projector and portable dvd player yesterday and they did not have a need for a video cart or any other equipment. Maybe you have more room but we wouldn't have a place to put a video cart, that could be why I would look for an alternative. Just a thought.

 Karen Glover
Circulation Services Librarian,
Assistant Department Head
Georgia Institute of Technology