Re: [Videolib] Circulating AV Cart

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@alamo.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 21:22:10 PDT

Nomad. We had grant money. I think the whole shebang came to a few thousand dollars but it had a computer, smart board, DVD player (maybe VHS, too), projector, and cart with power connectors.

Christine Crowley Godin, M.A.
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Instructor, Theatre
Northwest Vista College