Re: [Videolib] Circulating AV Cart

Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 14:52:24 PDT

We had a couple of large units like you describe and they were made The name escapes me at the moment. Anyway, the problem was
wheeling them around and on rough surfaces, slowly, so as to not disturb
the delicate workings of the equipment. Be careful about wheels and
where you think you will be pushing these. If the cart is simply being
moved from one study room to another, on carpet and inside, then it will
probably not be a problem. You'll also want all the component "nailed
down", so to speak.

Christine Crowley Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre

Northwest Vista College

3535 N. Ellison Dr.

San Antonio, TX 78251

210.486.4572 voice

210.486.4504 fax (new email as of Aug. 1, 2009)

[] On Behalf Of Bethany Sewell