Re: [Videolib] Circulating AV Cart

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@alamo.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 14:52:24 PDT

We had a couple of large units like you describe and they were made
by....hm. The name escapes me at the moment. Anyway, the problem was
wheeling them around and on rough surfaces, slowly, so as to not disturb
the delicate workings of the equipment. Be careful about wheels and
where you think you will be pushing these. If the cart is simply being
moved from one study room to another, on carpet and inside, then it will
probably not be a problem. You'll also want all the component "nailed
down", so to speak.

Christine Crowley Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre