Re: [Videolib] Circulating AV Cart

From: Schmitt, Mike <schmittm@uwgb.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 14:41:11 PDT

Audix PH-5 speakers (or PH-3's) are highly recommended. They have much fuller sound than computer speakers. I would also add an ART MacroMix for adjusting sound levels. My last suggestion is a wireless presenter-Logitech's are nice. The items are all available from www.fullcompass.com

I hope this helps!

--Mike Schmitt
UW-Green Bay