Re: [Videolib] Contact info for Douris Corp?

From: Steffen, James M <jsteffe@emory.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 28 2009 - 07:48:56 PDT

Thanks as always, Jessica!

I hope you're doing well.

--James

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:48:45 -0500
From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Contact info for Douris Corp?
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

Yes Tim is there.
I think it is tlanza@dourisuk.com
If that is wrong I will correct it.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Steffen, James M <jsteffe@emory.edu> wrote:

> We?re looking to rent a film from the Douris Corporation, but none of the
> emails I can locate seem to work any longer. Does anyone have current
> contact information for them? Is Tim Lanza still the contact person?
>

> Many thanks,
>
> James Steffen
>

> --
>
> James M. Steffen, PhD
>
> Film Studies and Media Librarian
>
> Theater and Dance Subject Liaison
>
> Marian K. Heilbrun Music and Media Library
>
> Emory University
>
> 540 Asbury Circle
>
> Atlanta, GA 30322-2870
>

> Phone: (404) 727-8107
>
> FAX: (404) 727-2257
>
> Email: jsteffe@emory.edu
>
> Web: www.jamesmsteffen.net
>

> ------------------------------
> prohibited.

> distributors.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment scrubbed and removed.
HTML attachments are only available in MIME digests.

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:49:41 -0500
From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

That should work James. Got an e mail from Tim this week. You probably had
an old e mail
It has changed from last year.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Steffen, James M <jsteffe@emory.edu> wrote:

> We?re looking to rent a film from the Douris Corporation, but none of the
> emails I can locate seem to work any longer. Does anyone have current
> contact information for them? Is Tim Lanza still the contact person?
>

> Many thanks,
>
> James Steffen
>

> --
>
> James M. Steffen, PhD
>
> Film Studies and Media Librarian
>
> Theater and Dance Subject Liaison
>
> Marian K. Heilbrun Music and Media Library
>
> Emory University
>
> 540 Asbury Circle
>
> Atlanta, GA 30322-2870
>

> Phone: (404) 727-8107
>
> FAX: (404) 727-2257
>
> Email: jsteffe@emory.edu
>
> Web: www.jamesmsteffen.net

> prohibited.

> distributors.

An HTML attachment scrubbed and removed.
HTML attachments are only available in MIME digests.

Message: 4