Re: [Videolib] Quo vadis? (1913)

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 19:04:50 PDT

I see that the Mervin Leroy dvd release actually has a clip of the 1913
version which I find pretty amazing and I do know a company named CVCCC
bought out a VHS copy in the 1980s when they "borrowed" what I suspect was a
MoMA 16mm (which still could be rented is my guess). Perhaps Grapevine has a
copy. However, I can't find a DVD copy on Italian websites.
Dennis
Milestone Film & Video

--
Best,