Re: [Videolib] vendor info needed

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@alamo.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 12:43:35 PDT

Actually, WE had bought a copy of this DVD from them in the past.
However, they no longer appear in the vendor file, probably due to
inactivity. It's getting them to acknowledge the request, even for their
Taxpayer ID, has been challenging, I guess.

Christine Crowley Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre

Northwest Vista College