Re: [Videolib] vendor info needed

From: Stanton, Kim <Kim.Stanton@unt.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 11:37:47 PDT

CNAM distributes People Like Us. Contact Louis Alvarez at Louis@cnam or 212 630 9971. I didn't have a problem getting an invoice from them.

Good luck,

Kim Stanton

Digital Media Librarian

Media Library

University of North Texas

kim.stanton@unt.edu

P: (940) 565-4832

F: (940) 369-7396

From: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu [mailto:videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of GODIN, CHRISTINE
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 1:02 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] vendor info needed

Is anyone familiar with Transit Media or CNAM? One of our sister colleges has been trying, in vain, to get them into our vendor file. They don't respond or don't understand the request to fill out a simple form. I am hoping someone from there is lurking on this list. They have a title called "People Like Us" that my colleague is trying to get for a faculty member request.

Christine Crowley Godin
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Faculty, Theatre
Northwest Vista College