[Videolib] vendor info needed

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@alamo.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 11:01:48 PDT

Is anyone familiar with Transit Media or CNAM? One of our sister
colleges has been trying, in vain, to get them into our vendor file.
They don't respond or don't understand the request to fill out a simple
form. I am hoping someone from there is lurking on this list. They have
a title called "People Like Us" that my colleague is trying to get for a
faculty member request.

Christine Crowley Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre