[Videolib] Designing LibGuides

From: Chuck McCann <cmccann@fsu.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 09:09:44 PDT

Lately I've been fascinated with designing LibGuides. If anyone would
like me to come out and show folks how to do some interesting things
with retrieving record information and content layout then I'd be
honored to do so.

Samples here:

http://guides.lib.fsu.edu/schedule_sms

http://guides.lib.fsu.edu/films_holocaust

http://guides.lib.fsu.edu/multimedia

Sincerely,
Chuck McCann
Associate University Librarian
Florida State University, Scholars Common