Re: [Videolib] Echoing Myles Jaeschke Invitation to The National Media Market

From: Chip Taylor <chip.taylor@chiptaylor.com>
Date: Tue Aug 25 2009 - 14:22:38 PDT

Dear Videolibbers,
Recently I received a letter from the Chair of the upcoming National Media Market, Myles Jaeschke.
I was pleasantly surprised and emotionally moved to learn that Myles had decided to attend his first NMM due to the friendly persistence of Penny Northern, who so graciously represented my company for nine years.
Myles continued in his letter to point out how important one person can be, "providing a positive influence that has made a dramatic impact over the years since."
I want to voice my equal support of Myles' invitation to try to find a way if you can to attend The National Media Market;
he is 100% correct, just as Penny was years ago, that nothing has a more positive effect in the professional world than to be able to network with people in person.
And in these days of drastic budget cuts, combined with the increase in utilization of technologies that lack personal interaction,
the need for people to come together, to share their ideas, to voice their opinions, to gather knowledge, and to bond professional partnerships has never been greater.
When times are tough, people coming together to address the challenges is always a positive decision.
So "Thank You, Myles" for that touching invitation; it reflects the best of what The National Media Market is all about:
people coming together to share similar goals for the betterment of others and their communities.
If you are considering attending, I hope this second invitation convinces you, you should.
Who knows what positive impact your attending will have in years to come?
I look forward to seeing all who can be there.

Sincerely,

Chip Taylor
www.chiptaylor.com

Chip Taylor Communications 2 Eastview Drive Derry, NH 030038 P: 603.434.9262 F: 603.432.2723 www.chiptaylor.com