[Videolib] Video Servers

From: Timothy Sestrick <tsestric@gettysburg.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 24 2009 - 10:29:06 PDT

Hi all,

Is anyone out there using an Axonix Supervue video server? If so, I'd
love to chat with you about this. Or, if anybody is using a different
type of video server that they recommend, please let me know. Thanks,
Tim

tsestric@gettysburg.edu
Timothy Sestrick
Director, Music and Media Services, Musselman Library
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Percussion, Sunderman Conservatory of
Music
Gettysburg College
300 N. Washington St., Gettysburg PA 17325