Re: [Videolib] Video Cataloging Practices

From: Mike Tribby <mike.tribby@quality-books.com>
Date: Mon Aug 24 2009 - 05:50:21 PDT

We cata log a steady stream of video materials and Rue's posting below captures our policy. Each feature film should have a different call number with Cutters creating the shelflisting that allows remakes to shelve next to previously released versions of the same title.

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.