Re: [Videolib] Looking to purchase nursing videos - $4, 000 to spend

From: Benjamin Crossley-Marra <ben@zeitgeistfilms.com>
Date: Fri Aug 21 2009 - 08:06:53 PDT

The National Library of Medicine just bought the following titles from us:

Billy the Kid:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=billythekid&mode=educat
ional

Private Practices:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=privatepractices&mode=e
ducational

Trouble the Water:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=troublethewater&mode=ed
ucational

Examined Life:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=examinedlife&mode=educa
tional

I Remember Me:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=irememberme&mode=educat
ional

My Country My Country:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=mycountrymycountry&mode
=educational

The Phantom Museum:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=phantommuseum&mode=educ
ational

What Remains:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=whatremains&mode=educat
ional

A Zed and Two Noughts:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=zedandtwonoughts&mode=e
ducational

Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Best,
Benjamin Crossley-Marra
Director of Non-Theatrical Distribution
Zeitgeist Films Ltd.