Re: [Videolib] Looking to purchase nursing videos - $4, 000 to spend

From: Peter Walters <peterw@veavideo.com>
Date: Fri Aug 21 2009 - 07:17:50 PDT

Hello JB,

VEA Inc (Video Education America) has a number of nursing related and
Allied Health titles:

A tasting of our latest Nursing titles include:

* Basic Care Procedures: Showering and Bed Bathing

* Vital Signs: Assessment of a patient's health status

* Administrating Medication

* Emerging Diseases

* Effective Wound Management

* Aged Care Assessing Skin Conditions

* Aged Care: Working with Incontinence

* Aged Care: Preventing Falls in Aged Care

* Aged Care: Caring for the Frail and Immobile

* The Physics of Medical Imaging

Check our www.veavideo.com and/or download our latest Allied Health
Catalog.

VEA Inc (Video Education America)