[Videolib] Streaming video or "video on demand" policies at academic institutions

From: Tammy Ravas <tammy.ravas@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 16:38:03 PDT

Hello Collective Wisdom,

Would anyone who works at an academic library be willing to share your
policies on streaming video‹ or even media in general‹ at your respective
institutions? We¹re hoping to craft one of our own here and it would be
great to get some more perspectives on the issue.

Thanks so much in advance.

Best wishes,

--
Tammy Ravas
Visual and Performing Arts Librarian and Media Coordinator