[Videolib] PPR list

From: Gail Fedak <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 15:22:27 PDT

Many, many thanks to the vendors and others who so graciously provided and
shared information to make this list possible! I hope what you sent has been
recorded accurately. If errors there be, let me know and I'll correct them.

Please note: This list is NOT A LICENSE! It also DOES NOT cover the
permutations of purchasing or applying each vendor's public performance
license. It is a reference tool only. Please take it and modify it to meet
your individual needs. I'm sure there are many other vendors who can be
added to this list.

The notations in the "included with purchase" and "license separately"
columns were provided by vendors. Since this information is very sparse,
individual modifications would be in order. I hope this becomes a very
workable tool for those who need it. I have sent the list separately to
folks who requested it. If others do not get the list from the listserv, let
me know and I'll be glad to send it individually.

Thanks,
Gail

Gail B. Fedak, Director
Media Resources