[Videolib] Musicians/singers in the movies

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 13:41:23 PDT

OK...this thing has gotten completely out of hand...I'm stopping
now...really...I mean it.

Remember: this list is still by no means comprehensive. For one thing,
it only includes titles in MRC (NO I'm not gonna buy Caveman just because
Ringo is in it) and, I have not included cameos or appearances by groups I
haven't even vaguely heard of (Cannibal Corpse?? Powermad??? The

I'm still open for suggestions, but just a crack...

PS: ...and pls don't write back saying Cannibal Corpse is your fave rave...

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut