[Videolib] Free CIP Membership with Copyright Education Programs Workshop Registration

From: Steven Petersen <SPetersen@umuc.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 11:22:02 PDT

Colleagues,

Get a free CIP membership when you sign up for our upcoming workshop.
Registration for this workshop ends on September 7th:

Copyright Education Programs:
Teaching the Ethical and Legal Use of Information
http://www.umuc.edu/cip/ipa/workshops.shtml#copyrighteducation
Dates: September 14-25, 2009
Moderators: Olga Francois, Assistant Director of the Center for
Intellectual Property and Thomas Lipinski, Professor at the University
of Wisconsin - Milwaukee's School of Information Studies

Learn how to better educate faculty members and students about copyright
issues in this two week online workshop. Carrie Russell of ALA's Office
for Information Technology Policy will join the workshop as a guest
speaker.

Please see linked website for a detailed description & course objectives
- http://www.umuc.edu/cip/ipa/workshops.shtml#copyrighteducation

SPECIAL OFFER:
By registering for any of our workshops or certificate sessions, you get
a free one year membership in our new social network where you can
connect with other information professionals.

Sign Up Today: http://tinyurl.com/nuw58g [Secured Server]

To get a free CIP membership, please use the "CIPmemb20" registration
code before November 1st.

Sincerely,
Steve Petersen
Graduate Assistant
Center For Intellectual Property
University of Maryland University College
3501 University Boulevard East
Adelphi, MD 20783
(240) 582-2865 office
(240) 582-2961 fax