[Videolib] HDR photography

From: Tatar, Becky <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 06:47:57 PDT

Hi, everyone,

I didn't get a response to this, so I thought I would try again. I have
a patron requesting DVDs teaching High Dynamic Range Photography and
Photoshop. I'm having trouble tracking anything down with reviews. Does
anyone have any recommendations? The patron did ask for Tony Sweet's
dvd HDR Photography Made Easy, and most of the customer reviews on
Amazon are good. Just checking to see if there is anything else.
Thanks.

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library