Re: [Videolib] Looking for new Dance Videos to order

From: Benjamin Crossley-Marra <ben@zeitgeistfilms.com>
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 13:57:16 PDT

Hey,

Zeitgeist has a TON of dance related films beginning with

AFGHAN STAR:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=afghanstar&mode=educati
onal
(call for price: 212-274-1989)

FADOS:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=fados&mode=educational
(call for price: 212-274-1989)

Also

SATIN ROUGE:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=satinrouge&mode=educati
onal

BALLETS RUSSES:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/film.php?directoryname=balletsrusses&mode=educ
ational

And ALL of Yvonne Rainer's films:
http://www.zeitgeistfilms.com/director.php?director_id=8
$195 ea or $895 for the whole collection.

Please feel free to call me to discuss anything!

Best,
Benjamin Crossley-Marra
Director of Non-Theatrical Distribution
Zeitgeist Films Ltd.