Re: [Videolib] Looking for new Dance Videos to order

From: TWN Distribution <distribution@twn.org>
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 13:55:32 PDT

Hi Charles,

TWN distributes the following titles:

Breakin' In: The Making of a Hip-Hop Dancer
http://www.twn.org/catalog/pages/cpage.aspx?rec=1145&card=price

Four Women
http://www.twn.org/catalog/pages/cpage.aspx?rec=751&card=price

Women and Men Are Good Dancers
http://www.twn.org/catalog/pages/cpage.aspx?rec=1081&card=price

Adventures in Assimilation
http://www.twn.org/catalog/pages/cpage.aspx?rec=763&card=price

Two Dollar Dance
http://www.twn.org/catalog/pages/cpage.aspx?rec=1179&card=price

Saludos,
Roselly

Roselly A. Torres Rojas
Distribution & Marketing Director
Third World Newsreel
(212) 947-9277 x17
distribution@twn.org

TWN @ National Media Market
Save the Date October 4-8

Find us on Facebook Twitter & YouTube!

Shop Online at www.twn.org!
We accept credit cards and PayPal accounts.

To join our email list, please visit
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/optin.jsp?m=1101218204988