Re: [Videolib] Looking for new Dance Videos to order

From: Elizabeth Stanley <Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com>
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 13:03:31 PDT

Hello, Charles McCann,

Bullfrog Films offers the following DVD and video titles in the area of
dance: http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/subjects/dance.html

Selected titles:
1. Blue Snake
2. Dido and Aeneas
3. Falling Down Stairs
4. The Firebird
5. The Four Seasons
6. Le Dortoir
7. A Moving Picture
8. Satie and Suzanne

We do accept purchase orders, or you may order online at
www.bullfrogfilms.com.

Best,
Elizabeth Stanley
Bullfrog Films