Re: [Videolib] interior design

From: Brigid Duffy <bduffy@sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 14:16:43 PDT

Consider:

Homes by Design: Environmental Architecture ($79 plus shipping) from
Sound Venture Productions (http://www.soundventure.com or call (613)
241-5111)
they have more than just this one

The Science of Structures ($59.95 plus shipping) from
Discovery Education (http://store.discoveryeducation.com/product/show/50263
)

Universal Design Exemplars (CD-ROM) ($35 plus shipping) from
Center for Universal Design, NCSU College of Design
(http://www.ncsu.edu/www/ncsu/design/sod5/cud/) though this dates from
2000 so
the cd-rom may have operating system issues now

The Secret Life of Rooms Interior Design Basics ($99 plus shipping) from
Learning Seed (http://www.learningseed.com)

Hope this helps.

Brigid Duffy
Academic Technology