Re: [Videolib] biracial as a film theme

From: Juliet Dayday <juliet.dayday@artcenter.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 13:29:27 PDT

Hi Sandra,

What about the Cassavetes film: "Shadows"?

Juliet

--
Juliet Dayday
Cinema Office Manager
From: "Jackson, Sandra F." <Jacksonsf@uncw.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:09:22 -0700
To: <videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] biracial as a film theme
I think he would prefer a fiction film, but he would consider non-fiction.
Thanks for asking!
Sandra F. Jackson
Film Program Coordinator
Lumina Theater & Sharky's Box Office
UNCW Presents
The University of North Carolina Wilmington
910.962.7971
jacksonsf@uncw.edu
http://www.uncw.edu/lumina