Re: [Videolib] Pre-Friday Trivia

From: Leila McCullough <leila@icarusfilms.com>
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 12:12:17 PDT

I've had an avalanche of these come into my head this afternoon!

David Bowie was in (in addition to the ones on your list already) The
Labyrinth (1986) (of course, that MIGHT be considered a musical) and The
Prestige (2006)

Meat Loaf had small roles in Fight Club (1999) and The Rocky Horror Picture
Show (1975)

Britney Spears made a venture into film in Crossroads (2002)

Bette Midler was in the new version of The Stepford Wives (2004), Hocus
Pocus (1993) and Beaches (1988) as well as one of the best episodes of
Seinfeld

Liza Minnelli is hilarious in Arrested Development (she had a recurring
character)

And, finally, with Queen Latifah on the list, I have to include Bringing
Down the House (2003). We can't forget that. Even if we would prefer to.

I don't know if any of these are in the UCB MRC but maybe I hit a few.

Leila McCullough

Publicity and Marketing

Icarus Films

32 Court Street, 21st Floor