Re: [Videolib] Documentaries on the Soviet Union

From: Leila McCullough <leila@icarusfilms.com>
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 11:44:51 PDT

Icarus Films has 2 great new (old - they are both comprised entirely of
footage from Russian archives) films on the Soviet Union, both by Sergei
Loznitsa, REVUE and BLOCKADE.

http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2008/revu.html

http://www.icarusfilms.com/new2006/bloc.html

Also, something to do with the wall is about the END of the Soviet Union but
still has some interesting insight into life on both sides of the Berlin
Wall.

http://www.icarusfilms.com/new97/wall.html

Good luck with the search!

Leila McCullough