[Videolib] Library created videos

From: <Tom.Ipri@unlv.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 10:51:07 PDT

I am on the 2010 Program Committee for ALA's Video Round Table. We are
basing the program around libraries who make their own movies and are
looking for excellent examples of library produced videos. We are in the
early stages of looking for examples and are, for now, casting a wide net,
so it doesn't matter if the movie is for promotion or instruction or fun.
If you know of any outstanding videos made by libraries, you can contact
me.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Ipri, MS