Re: [Videolib] Documentaries on the Soviet Union

From: Elizabeth Stanley <Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com>
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 08:59:02 PDT

Hello, Patti Ruocco,

For your library patron interested in the Soviet Union , check out these
three documentaries from Bullfrog Films:

1. From Chechnya to Chernobyl (1998)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/ctc.html
2. Living Under the Cloud: Chernobyl Today (1994)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/chern2.html
3. Nuclear Dynamite (2001)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/nd.html

Best,