Re: [Videolib] Pre-Friday Trivia

From: Julia Churchill <jchurchill@olpl.org>
Date: Sat Aug 15 2009 - 07:26:27 PDT

The newer movie, I Love You Man with Paul Rudd features the Canadian band Rush.

Rush has been together for over thirty years. All the members, Geddy Lee, Alex Lifeson and Neil Peart have been presented with the Order of Canada<http://www.gg.ca/honours/nat-ord/oc/index_e.asp>.

The best band ever! (Can you tell I'm a fan?)

Julia Churchill
Senior Librarian
Oak Lawn Public Library
Oak Lawn, Illinois