Re: [Videolib] (no subject)

From: Jo Ann Reynolds <Jo_Ann.Reynolds@uconn.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 13:49:21 PDT

Thank you for the lead.

Jo Ann

Jo Ann Reynolds

Reserve Services Coordinator

University of Connecticut

Homer Babbidge Library

Storrs, CT

860-486-1406

jo_ann.reynolds@uconn.edu

Question Reality

From: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jana Atkins
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 4:19 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] (no subject)

When I was looking for a single volume of the 10-volume set Jazz, I got
an email from the company below. They told me they could get me a good
used copy. That was fine with me. Okay...Jazz is still in print, but
maybe they can help you out too. Here's the company information:

Ann

Customer Service Team
Your Bookstore Your Way
95-17 103 Street