Re: [Videolib] biracial as a film theme

From: TWN Distribution <distribution@twn.org>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 13:40:52 PDT

Hi Sandra,

TWN distributes PARALLEL ADELE, an entertaining short documentary about
mixed Asians. You can watch a clip at:

http://www.twn.org/catalog/pages/cpage.aspx?rec=1219&card=price

Saludos,
Roselly Torres

---
Roselly A. Torres Rojas
Distribution & Marketing Director
Third World Newsreel
(212) 947-9277 x17
distribution@twn.org
TWN @ National Media Market
Save the Date October 4-8
Find us on Facebook Twitter & YouTube!
Shop Online at www.twn.org!
We accept credit cards and PayPal accounts.
To join our email list, please visit
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/optin.jsp?m=1101218204988