Re: [Videolib] (no subject)

From: Jana Atkins <JAtkins3@uco.edu>
Date: Fri Aug 14 2009 - 13:18:37 PDT

When I was looking for a single volume of the 10-volume set Jazz, I got an email from the company below. They told me they could get me a good used copy. That was fine with me. Okay...Jazz is still in print, but maybe they can help you out too. Here's the company information:
Ann

Customer Service Team
Your Bookstore Your Way
95-17 103 Street